Death Road Full Day Shared
- Transport to and from your hotel
- Guide - English and Spanish Depending on the group
- Meals - 2 snacks en route and buffet lunch including water or a fizzy drink.
- Bike of choice, hemet, knee and elbow protection, gloves, jacket and trousers.
- Free t-shirt
- Drinks / Extra snacks
An adventure that raises your adrenaline, allowing you to see the most exuberant landscapes, the Death road allows. First leg of the trip is by vehicle to the Summit at 4,700 meters above sea level. Then the fun begins, mountain biking up and down various tracks and tarmac with aid of the car asserting steep ascends. This is for the daring however with qualified tour guides who wouldn't want to give it a go!
Places to visit : You'll visit the following places
● 7am pick up from the hotel.
● 8:30 am arrive at the summit, briefing about the ins and outs of the tour with equipment providing at this point (bicycles, helmets, body protection (knee and elbow protection), jackets and trousers included.
● Beginning of the descent by bicycle on tarmac.
● 2nd part down hill is off road, dare to be extreme!
● Ride the famous death route, whilst observing of the lush vegetation and pleasant weather… You know you can!
● 1 pm. Arrival at Yolosa village where a buffet lunch is provided at a hotel, with facilities such as a swimming pool and showers where one can embrace a moment to relax.
● 4pm. Returning back to La Paz.
7pm. Approximate arrival to La Paz.
Duration: 12 Hours