Lake Titicaca 2 DAYS 1 NIGTHS SHARED
- Shared tourist transportation.
- Transport Copacabana - Isla del Sol - Copacabana.
- Two-day Copacabana / Isla del Sol tour.
- Entrance to the Museums and Ruins.
- Tour guide.
- Water, soda, or alcoholic beverages.
- Personal expenses, meals and extras not mentioned.
Enjoy the visit to the enigmatic Lake Titicaca, the road we take borders the majestic Lake, we will arrive at the Copacabana peninsula and begin with the Sanctuary of the black Virgin of Copacabana, famous for Bolivian and foreign devotees. This border village is really close to the brother Country of Peru. We’ll Enjoy the Sun Island and Pilkokaina Palace after that the steps of Yumani, the agricultural terraces to finally enjoy a typical lunch with an amazing view of the Lake. Return to La Paz or continuation to Puno - Cusco.
Places to Visit
- Copacabana Village
- The Church of the Virgen Morena.
- The Astronomical Observatory La Horca del Inca.
- Inca Yupanqui Treasury.
- The Sun Island / Inca stairway, sacred fountain.
- Pilcocaina Palace.
Duration: 34 Hours